Monday, February 18, 2013

Entering the Blogosphere

Hello.

You don't know me...yet. But I hope to change all that soon.

I have been busy marking my territory in the virtual world or should I say, the virtual universe (coz that is what it feels like). I feel like such a tiny part of the Net that I am surprised any spiders even realize I am there.

On the whole, though, the journey these past few years has been exciting, entertaining and very enlightening.

So why have I only just entered the Blogosphere?

I think it has some deep-rooted psychological connotations that I need to further study. What I mean by that is...blogging takes a lot of trust. Writing a diary used to be a very personal endeavor. A blog on the other hand is there for all and sundry to read and opine about.

Which is why I so appreciate all the bloggers in the world (and boy, there are many!!). How can you so casually welcome strangers into your home and into your mind? So this year, as part of my New Year Resolutions (and I also resolved to complete my resolutions this year), I have decided to take the risk. The risk of openly proclaiming my opinions, my ideas and my life as my own! 

I shall trust you to hold them dear as you would of any friend's...and together we will discover decorating ideas, new and existing (why re-invent the wheel?) to create the peachy, groovy rooms that our kids will thank us for...for a long, long time. (We'll make sure they do, won't we?)

Smiles

Richa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

This is a family friendly blog and we would appreciate your help in keeping it that way. You are free to offer your opinions, but do be pleasant and keep your criticism constructive.

Thanks and Enjoy!