Thursday, April 25, 2013

Moving to...Just Around the Blog

Hello everybody,

Thank you for taking the time to read  my blog.

I am super-excited to tell you that I have moved residence...to just around the blog :)

Sorry, couldn't resist that.

Anyways, as I started this blog I realized that I had much more to talk about than peachy groovy rooms. However this particular residential area is reserved and that is much too tight for my comfort.

I need to spread my wings, to cover a larger territory..and hence the MOVE.

You can now find me, in all my conversational glory, when you Walk Into My Parlour.

Join me for tea, cookies and conversation.

Smiles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

This is a family friendly blog and we would appreciate your help in keeping it that way. You are free to offer your opinions, but do be pleasant and keep your criticism constructive.

Thanks and Enjoy!